piatok 22. mája 2015

Listen to what I'm not telling

Thus I spoke to myself: " What is the meaning of your life"
" I don't know"
Thus I spoke to myself again:" Where does your path end?"
"I don't know"
Thus I spoke once more to myself: " Do you have a goal?"
"I do not have such pathetic thing"
Thus I spoke to myself last time:" Do you enjoy your life? "
"I am not aware of such feeling."
Here I stood up straight and spoke:" Dear inner me, I do have a life, and I do have a privilege to live it, but my life is not as pathetic as common person, I don't care about trivial stuff as is life, 'cause my for me, life have different meaning. Do hear me what I'm saying to you. Life is a battle.  That's why I will never loose to you and never bow to you, because you are my friend, my rival and myself"

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára